Neverfail is happy to announce the availability of Continuity Engine 8.5 Update 4. This release is a continuation of our new ecosystem strategy that builds native support for a wide variety of Windows based critical application systems.
Neverfail Continuity Engine is a continuous availability solution. One of the key features of Continuity Engine is its ability to monitor application performance and its availability. This allows Continuity Engine to react to anomalies that are happening at the application layer that drives down the restoration time (RTO) in a continuity event.
Our Growing Ecosystem
The ecosystem strategy continues to add more application support for Continuity Engine by providing native support for these applications:
- Neverfail for SQL Server - Completely redesigned plugin with new added features like: SQL Server instance / database level protection / exclusion, SQL Server Authentication and Windows Authentication support, minimal required SQL Server permissions configuration, Database snapshots discovery and protection (more details in plug-in's release notes)
- Neverfail for VMware vSphere 6.7 - Added support for VMware vCenter Server 6.7 components
- Neverfail for Oracle Database - Added support for Oracle Database 18c
- Neverfail for Symantec Mail Security for Exchange - Added support for Symantec Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange v7.9
- Neverfail for vSphere Integration - Added support for interloping with VMware vCenter Server 6.7
- Local User Account Replication: local user accounts and groups, as well as the corresponding passwords, permissions and policies are replicated on the passive servers
- Service Control Manager Logon Accounts and Passwords Replication: protected services logon account and corresponding password are replicated on the passive servers
- TLS support for Engine e-mail alerting
And coming soon, the ecosystem strategy will continue with support for Sharepoint 2019, SCOM 2016, Dynamics 365.
Learn more about Neverfail
Your next steps are:
- Download the Continuous Availability for Mission-Critical Applications white paper
- Read our blog post Anatomy of an Outage Part I: What is an Outage?
If you have questions or need a quote, our team can help you. Simply send an email to email@example.com, and a member of our experts team will reach out to you. If you are in a business crisis situation and you need help, contact us at +1-512-600-4300.