Neverfail is happy to announce the availability of Continuity Engine 8.5 Update 3. This release is the first part of our new ecosystem strategy that builds native support for a wide variety of Windows-based critical application systems.
Continuity Engine has always had native support for Microsoft IIS, File Server, Sharepoint, Office Online Server, SQL Server, Exchange Server and Forefront for Exchange. In addition, it also supports 3rd party applications like VMware vCenter with View Composer Manager, Ipswitch MOVEit, SolarWinds Orion, AVST CX-E, Mitel Contact Center, Geist Environet, Symantec Mail Security and MySQL.
A new ecosystem strategy
The new ecosystem strategy continues to add more application support for Continuity Engine providing native support for the applications listed below. Continuity Engine bundles these plugins, automatically detects the existence of the application, and then installs the corresponding plugins. A technical overview for the plugins are included in the links below:
- Neverfail for Atlassian Confluence - support for Atlassian Confluence 6.x versions
- Neverfail for Atlassian Jira - support for Atlassian Jira 7.x versions
- Neverfail for Oracle Database - support for Oracle Database 12c Release 1 and Release 2 Windows versions
- Neverfail for PostgreSQL - support for PostgreSQL 9.3, 9.4, 9.5, 9.6, 10.x versions
- Neverfail for Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5 Plug-ins Suite - support for Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5 U3x components includes:
- Neverfail for Veeam Backup & Replication
- Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager
- Veeam Availability Console
- Veeam Backup Proxy
- Veeam WAN Accelerator
- Veeam Cloud Gateway
In the near feature, Continuity Engine will add native continuous availability support for Docker for Windows, Oracle Financials, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP and JD Edwards and other specialized 3rd party critical applications.
About Neverfail Business Continuity
Neverfail Continuity Engine is a continuous availability solution. One of the key features of Continuity Engine is its ability to monitor application performance and its availability. This allows Continuity Engine to react to anomalies that are happening at the application layer that drives down the restoration time (RTO) in a continuity event.
Your next steps are:
- Read about Mitel and Ipswitch plug-ins for Continuity Engine
- Read Cozen Passive Node Management: Patching with a clone-based architecture