Neverfail has a long history of collaboration with VMware. Neverfail HA/DR technology is at the core of VMware® vCenter Server Heartbeat™, the high availability solution for VMware vCenter Server. The experience has given Neverfail unparalleled insights into opportunities to deliver solutions that enhance business continuity for customers running VMware vSphere and other products.
Neverfail extends the scope of VMware
VMware provides for protection of virtualized infrastructure; however, recent changes enacted in vCenter 5.x and 6.x have created gaps in business continuity planning and operations. Fortunately, Neverfail Continuity Engine can extend the scope of VMware’s business continuity functionality. Below are a few examples:
- Provides host-based high availability focused on Continuous Data Protection (near zero downtime)
- Detecting application failures running on VMs (complete application awareness)
- Protects multiple hypervisors, Windows OS and applications across the entire server inventory
- Easy to install and easy to use
Furthermore, Continuity Engine provides and complements VMware virtualization-based solutions to provide complete protection in at least three single site deployment models:
- Single local vCenter server with embedded or external Platform Services controller
- Clustered local Windows based vCenter Server with external controller
- Load Balanced vCenter Servers with external controllers
Continuity Engine’s deep integration with VMware provides complementary add-on HA/DR value in addition to, or an alternative to, the native VMware BC/DR oriented solutions such as HA and SRM. Regardless of the approach you take, consider Continuity Engine capabilities for use in your vCenter protection strategy.
Learn more about Neverfail and VMware
Your next steps are:
- Download the Protecting VMware vCenter server from Downtime white paper
- Watch why Clever Devices leveraged Neverfail for their VMware needs
If you have questions or need a quote, our team can help you. Simply send an email to email@example.com, and a member of our experts team will reach out to you. If you are in a business crisis situation and you need help, contact us at +1-512-600-4300.